Thursday, January 27, 2005

Back in Five

I've not been drinking enough coffee this week thus the lack of my insightful, witty and humorous posts. I plan on brewing up a nice big pot this weekend and will catch up with all the breaking news.

Speaking of coffee, when I first told this to someone this morning they asked me what I was smoking. Seastreak bought 8 boxes of Dunkin Donuts coffee this morning to serve on the 7:00 am boat because the water line froze and they couldn't make coffee. That's, like, what do they call it....customer service? I made sure to thank the whole crew, send a thank-you email and call the office. I've learned from my wife, who's a nursery school teacher, that positive reinforcement always helps when training kids, husbands, dogs and ferry operators.


No comments: