Thursday, December 23, 2004

About The Atlantic Highlands Muse

The Atlantic Highlands Muse is mostly a place for me to express my opinions on various issues affecting the town and surrounding area. Topics may also wander toward movies, food, music and general hilarity. As comments are encouraged this blog can also become a forum for many different people to share their thoughts.

I also want to let people know that another resident in town has the same name as me - Tim Hill. Tim is a very nice guy and very involved in youth sports and recreation. I just want people to be clear on which Tim Hill is authoring the site, lest he get wrongfully threatened with noodle whippings at a youth soccer match for taking an unpopular stance on some current town issue.

I welcome suggestions for topics - please email me at hill_timothy@hotmail.com.

I hope you enjoy The Atlantic Highlands Muse.

-Tim Hill




No comments: