Monday, March 21, 2005

Calling All Budding Bloggers!

Do you enjoy reading the AH Muse? Do you enjoy reading other blogs? Have you ever thought about starting your own blog? Do you have thoughts and opinions on local affairs? Can you turn on a computer?

Then I'm looking at you.

The AH Muse writer/editor/bartender/paternal unit will be soaking up San Diego's sunny rays with the family in one month and two days (not that I'm counting). If any AH resident would like to guest host the AH Muse for a week please let me know. You don't need to post daily and you can cover whatever topics come up and interest you. Most of all, you don't need to be a computer genius - if you can type a Word document you can post a blog entry.

Should a few people want to help we can work out a schedule or heck, y'all can write everyday, I don't care as I'll be relaxing poolside or sunning myself at the beach.

Please let me know as soon as possible so we can arrange a quick tutorial to get you started in the wild, wacky world of web-logs.

Email: hill_timothy@hotmail.com

No comments: